Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Review: Cheat Codes by Emily Goodwin 4 of 5 stars

Cheat Codes Cheat Codes by Emily Goodwin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Archer has wanted his best friend's sister Quinn Dawson ever since he saw her at college. He's tried hard to deny his feelings because she was too young for him and the fact that it would create a mess. Then he takes action on it and it was supposed to be just the one night, but that was all it took. Now they have just 9 months to sort everything out.

This was a book that was very true to the type. There was a lot of drama and passion mixed into a story that has the basis of a love story that is happening between two people that have the weight of their family against them from the start. Think of it as a modern day Romeo and Juliette. It was very enjoyable and a good read that would be perfect for a beach or some kind of similar situation.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment