Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Review: One of Life's Great Mysteries by Ian Antony 5 of 5 stars

One of Life's Great Mysteries One of Life's Great Mysteries by Ian Antony
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Major Ivor Hooke survived a battle in the skies above Newearth and has now returned to London for his court martial with the Duke of Wellington. However after a chance meeting he ends up travelling from the slums of Victorian London to plains on colonial Mercury. As part of his travels he will start to unravel a great conspiracy across the Solar System where he will find it hard to distinguish between friends and enemies as the roles change in a fluid manner between the two roles.

I really enjoyed this book which continued the story of Ivor and the conspiracy that he is getting much closer to the understanding of and resolution for. It was great to have more and more sections of the conspiracy becoming clear as well as Ivor getting more of a backbone as he experiences all sorts of trauma and hardship. The story was well written and it was easy to understand the thoughts and emotions being experienced by the characters. Very enjoyable - I just need the third part of the trilogy to be written now so I can know how the story ends and who the elusive Mr Big of the conspiracy.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment