Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Review: Liam's Lily by Dale Mayer 5 of 5 stars

Liam's Lily Liam's Lily by Dale Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Former Navy SEAL and single guy Liam O'Brian has just joined Legendary Securities and has been looking forward to his first mission to somewhere exotic - however he ends up going to an elephant sanctuary - however it is in Texas just 2 hours drive away. However his troubles have only just started when he starts to fall for a woman who is right in the middle of her family's livelihood and problems. Lilianna Howell is a biologist with a firm belief that every problem just needs to be broken down into smaller ones to solve them. Her Dad has lost his way after the death of his son and so Lily has to step in and perform a much larger role for the elephant sanctuary while her twin sister and husband (who is Lily's own ex-fiance) were to take over the office and financial side of things. However large issues escalate and and Lily and Liam have to work together to get to the bottom of them and fix it before the elephants lose their home.

This was a lovely story of how two people united to save the elephant sanctuary and get to the bottom of a mystery that had many twists and turns on he way. As they became closer it was charming the way they slowly realised that there was more between them and that when they had the time they could concentrate on their own happiness. The story was well written and very enjoyable. I definitely found myself reading faster and faster as I got further into the book. Definitely a nice light read that I found very enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment