Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 9 June 2018

Review: Ghosts Of Pinkerton: Vampire And The Frenchman by Andy DeJong 4 of 5 stars

Ghosts Of Pinkerton: Vampire And The Frenchman Ghosts Of Pinkerton: Vampire And The Frenchman by Andy DeJong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Whilst most agents in the Pinkerton organisation solved crimes and tracked bandits, agents Jasper Longley and Cole Owens worked on the supernatural side of things stopping chaos hitting the western frontier in the 1880's. However after a routine vampire hunt they found a relic that starts them on a gruelling chase to stop something called The Chaos Demon. Normally everyone who meets it dies but Jasper is already the exception to the rule and so they set out meeting new friends and enemies as they learn the value of friendship and the meaning of humanity.

This is a great mixture of genre that I feel fit well together. I was definitely invested in the story and was gunning for the agents as they made their way through every stage in the story. Nicely set up at the end so that this can be the first book in a series. Well written and and enjoyable easy read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment