Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 3 June 2018

Review: The Memory Tree by John A. Heldt 5 of 5 stars

The Memory Tree The Memory Tree by John A. Heldt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Carson family may have barely escaped 1889 but they are now in 1918 and searching for their parents again. WW 1 is in full force and the family have dispersed in order to cover as many areas as they can so Adam and his pregnant wife Bridget are in Minnesota, Greg is in Mexico where he meets someone special and gets into danger again, the twins Cody and Caitlin are visiting an old friend from Pennsylvania and Natalie is being herself and working as a reporter in France talking to American servicemen to tell their stories. The Carson family find a lot of answers and peace in this continuation of the River Rising The question remains - will they find their parents?

Wow - this is another detailed and historically accurate adventure involving the Carson family as they travel through time searching for their parents. Poor Greg always seems to be the one getting himself into trouble even though it is always not his fault and it was nice for him to finally have some happiness which I hope will point to a turn in his fortunes. Everything was well written and described in such a way that I could feel as if I was there experiencing everything with them. As for if they find their parents I couldn't possibly say.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment