Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 4 June 2018

Review: Cade by Dale Mayer 5 of 5 stars

Cade Cade by Dale Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cade Terence is a former SEAL and has been recovering for 2 years after his unit was deliberately put in the path of an antitank landmine. As the survivors of his former unit try to investigate it they seem to get into more danger. Faith Halladay is a commercial airline pilot who finds she has to rush to Norway to be at the bedside of her best friend Elizabeth who has been in a serious accident. She meets Cade there and they develop a friendship in their shared frustration over their own situations. However she is now in the sights of the man behind Cade's troubles and that suddenly puts her in his world. Will they survive the situation and still be friends (or maybe even something better)?

Lots of drama in this third book in the series where the circumstances and likely person(s) who were involved are drilled down a bit more. I feel they made good progress in the case and that it was still making sense even though there were some twists, turns and additional aspects to the case (that are quite disturbing). Well written and lots of detail on the thoughts and emotions of the various characters in the story. A great development of the story such that I can't wait to find out what they find out next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment