Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Review: Shadow Magic by Nazri Noor 5 of 5 stars

Shadow Magic Shadow Magic by Nazri Noor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

While the gods are dying, Dustin Graves was murdered as a ritual sacrifice but finds himself the recipient of some strange dark magic instead. The more bodies start turning up - some human and worryingly one old world god. Somehow the bloodshed has to stop and it appears that Dust is now the mage for the job. However on his journey he ends up having encounters with a succubus, a talking sword, a spider queen and a goddess of magic. This is the first book in the Darkling Mage series.

This was a well thought out and clearly told story that kept my attention from the start to the end of the book. The story unfolded in such a way that I was hooked on the story and actually found myself reading it faster as it progressed. It was well written and very easy to read and comprehend. As a YA book it was nicely pitched to not push the boundaries of that genre while at the same time giving more than enough story to keep your attention and need to know what happened next. Well written it was clear and easy to understand. I think you will enjoy this story and find it easy to become addicted and need to know what happens to Dustin next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment