Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 3 June 2018

Review: Killer Stakes by Michelle Fox 5 of 5 stars

Killer Stakes Killer Stakes by Michelle Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amelia Larson works for the FBI in a special department for metaphysicals and is currently on medical leave following the end of her last case. When serial killers hit her area she feels she has to come off leave to use her psychic abilities to track them down. Add to that her life is more than a little complicated - she is bonded to a vampire who is annoying the hell out of her, she has boyfriend problems so when her DNA also becomes an intense focus life becomes completely chaotic.

The book contains a lot of action with twists and turns all the way through. You might think you understand the plot but then it changes direction and you get a whole new set of surprises. I loved some of the detail in the story that helped to build a great book that kept me addicted from the start to the finish. It was well written and I liked the way you felt involved in the emotions she was feeling as she discovered a lot of new things around both the different races, her own history and who was her friend and who was not. You will not regret getting into this great series.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment