Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Review: Consort of Pain by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Consort of Pain Consort of Pain by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rose Hallowell has claimed her magic and has the 5 unsparked consorts she is not supposed to have and just hopes for a peaceful life. However everything is threatened by the Assembly – can Rose and her men escape them and find the kind of allies they need to have a safe, secure and peaceful future or will they forever be fighting? Can Rose find a balance of power where she doesn’t extract so much from her consorts that they become ill?

I loved this story - lots of twists, turns, excitement and drama. I liked the addition of more on the impact on her consorts and how they were coping with it. It was well written and everything was very clear and easy to read/understand. I could definitely feel their frustrations, despair and joy at different parts of the book. Definitely recommended.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment