Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 9 June 2018

Review: Ivan by Marissa Farrar 4 of 5 stars

Ivan Ivan by Marissa Farrar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Russian vampire Ivan Sokolov is feeling guilty and so wants to apologise to an ex who is also the daughter of werewolf Deacon Thorn. He tracks her down to Dartmoor when The Thirst strikes him and he wakes to find himself covered in blood and with no memory of how he got that way. So he decides to make a run for it when he is hit but an amazing scent in the car park. However it belongs to a police officer who is looking for the person responsible for a body that was found on the moor. The scent belongs to his bloodmate who just happens to be the police officer and between them they wonder if he is responsible for the body or was it the mythical Beast?

This was a great story seamlessly merging vampires, the Thirst and a mythical beast that lives on the moor. It was very enjoyable as a light read. I enjoyed the way their relationship built up even when they were in a difficult situation. Well written and very enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment