Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Review: The Undertaker's Revenge- A Love Story by A. Davis 4 of 5 stars

The Undertaker's Revenge- A Love Story The Undertaker's Revenge- A Love Story by A. Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Strange tale of an undertaker in the hamlet of Krakenshire through his attempt to avenge his wife's death. He noticed that the rest of the village were blind to the loss of his beloved wife and the the spell cast across them all by the factory up on the hill. Bizarrely the other village occupants were also very preoccupied with their own idiosyncrasies.

This is a very bizarre story that at first I though it was too weird to make sense of but after persevering I began to enjoy it. Te writing was clear and easy to understand and if you accepted that the underlying premise was rather weird it did make perfect sense.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment