Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 8 June 2018

Review: Maroonhair: A Cyber-City Story by Sebastian Winter 3 of 5 stars

Maroonhair: A Cyber-City Story Maroonhair: A Cyber-City Story by Sebastian Winter
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Evans has it made in Cyber City - money, social standing, a great job - but he has something missing in his life - love and someone to share his life with. Maroonhair is the story of how Evans met the woman of his dreams and how he fights to win her heart and keep her close.

This is a very dark short story that certainly made me stop and think even if it also bemused me slightly. In many ways it was enchanting the way Evan looked at his life, how he handled the changes in his life when he met Maroonhair and how he coped when he had to find her and win her love. The writing was fairly good and I was able to understand the story and the thoughts and emotions that he was experiencing. Look out for the twist at the end of the story which made me smile.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment