Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Monday 13 December 2021

Featured new release - Deflated by Mia Harlan and Eva Delaney

Read it now in Kindle Unlimited: https://geni.us/deflated 

#wolfpackbookbuzz #wolfpackreads

I’m desperate to pop my cherry. My fated mates are just as desperate to claim me. But my wonky magic makes it impossible to do "it" even after being together for a whole year!

With nothing left to lose, I turn to the one person who could help: my neighbour, Juniper, the town’s dildo witch. But when we turn to dark magic, things go terribly… limp. And not just for my fated mates and Juniper’s men—but for the entire town.

If we don’t reverse the spell by midnight, the town’s *ahem* bananas will stay deflated forever. I’ll be stuck with my v-card, and no one in the town will ride a man’s *ahem* broomstick ever again.




No comments:

Post a Comment