Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 29 January 2017

Review: Delusional by Scott Spotson 5 of 5 stars

Delusional Delusional by Scott Spotson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Patricia Fowler is a marketing executive who is falling for dishy manager Paul Blast - the problem is that he is married. Then she starts to have hallucinations and life suddenly turns into one disaster after another. Now she is faced with a situation where no one believes her, and she has no idea who is causing all of this - is it Paul? After all his former girlfriend ended up in a asylum. Or is it his wealthy wife? At the same time the FBI is trying to find a female thief who seems to appear and disappear stealing priceless art and jewels.

This book was interesting. It started out reading like a standard romance novel but then turned into a fast paced story with lots of drama and action leading to an explosive finale involving magic that is definitely not part of a standard romance story. It was well written with everything clear and easy to understand.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment