Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 29 January 2017

Review: Stolen Angel by Lucy Leroux 5 of 5 stars

Stolen Angel Stolen Angel by Lucy Leroux
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Sergei has been pining for his assistant to notice him as a man for months but Ada is still being cool and professional with him until he they are working late together. Ten on a night out he gets her right where he wants her - in his bed. However demons from the past haunt him and he pushes her away, however Ada has the last laugh when she disappears leaving mystery behind - it appears that she has been working under a false name at every job she has ever held. Sergei now uses every resource he has at his disposal to find her and protect her from whatever she is running from. Can her find her and can he heal the damage he caused when he ran?

This is a great story and added another facet to the story building in the previous two parts of the series. I think you could read this stand alone although it added to the story for me to understand who some of the characters were. It was well written and the emotions and experiences were told clearly and I could feel how the characters were feeling.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment