Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Review: The Royal Pain: A Billionaire Prince Romance by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

The Royal Pain: A Billionaire Prince Romance The Royal Pain: A Billionaire Prince Romance by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Phillip is trying to move on quietly after a public break-up from his ex-fiancee - problem is as a billionaire and a prince that is not exactly easy to achieve. Then he meets a beautiful media CEO who is more famous than he is - however she is not interested in helping him with his redemption - just in being a royal pain.

This was a lovely story that continued the story after the previous book and focused on Phillip and how he handles the fallout of his infidelity, break-up and then marriage between his ex-fiancee and his younger brother. He certainly had a lot to handle and was starting to sort himself out when he meets Jess and his world is spun on it's axis. It was well written and nicely explained. I think she was very tolerant of the person who published as I think I would have thrown the book at them.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment