Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Review: Asunder by Sarah M. Cradit 5 of 5 stars

Asunder Asunder by Sarah M. Cradit
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

The Deschanel family are reeling after the events of the previous book trying to understand and accept the latest happenings from the family's curse. Now an even older prophesy related to Finn's Quinlan family is starting to show itself, through some events and Amelia's dreams that feature a man and woman who have their souls tied together. The confrontation with the Empyrean Senetat is fast approaching and the family has to come together if they are going to face the coming storm.

This is the fourth book in the series and you need to read the previous books first. It was well written with everything clear and easy to comprehend. I have to say I felt for some of the family members who had such a hard time and difficult road to travel - the only consolation is that in order to truly appreciate any good time you have to go through a hard time first. Can't wait to read the next instalment now.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment