Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 5 January 2017

Review: Calen's Captive by Lucy Leroux 5 of 5 stars

Calen's Captive Calen's Captive by Lucy Leroux
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.

Calen's father is an Irish mobster but he is determined to stay clean and is a successful club owner. He should be happy having got the life he always wanted but he is not. Then he has to take an important meeting with a rival crew for his father because it is far too important to decline and when he is there he sees an innocent girl being held against her will and can imagine the fate she is going to have. Then he realises that she looks familiar. Unwilling to leave he to a fate worse than death he insists she is included in a deal. When they leave Maia discovers that in order to stay safe she has to stay with Calen and after a time she discovers he has ulterior motives for protecting her.

This was a great book with lots of mystery, action and drama. We were told both sides of the motives, thoughts and emotions from Calen and Maia,and with all the action and danger swimming around them it was easy to be swept away with the story and be willing for a beneficial ending.


View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment