Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 5 January 2017

Review: Desired: Stella by Monica La Porta 5 of 5 stars

Desired: Stella Desired: Stella by Monica La Porta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Stella is a real life Princess but she certainly doesn't live life like one. Her parents tragically died in an accident, she was then raised by an Aunt who is now also dead of old age, and she is now all alone in the world with no money, little income from the many jobs she does, and a large bill to pay to save her ancestral home. With impending homelessness and desperate for a solution she contemplates becoming a Blood Courtesan in a business transaction with a wealthy Vampire - after all it's all business so there is no danger of love getting in the way.

This was a lovely story and I really enjoyed the softer side of a Vampire being shown. It was well written and it was easy to understand and experience all of the emotions and events happening to all of the characters. I felt so sorry for her as her troubles mounted up and was definitely hoping someone could help her.


View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment