Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 9 January 2017

Review: Countess Irene Von Stroganoff by Den Warren 3 of 5 stars

Countess Irene Von Stroganoff Countess Irene Von Stroganoff by Den Warren
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

This is a story based in the town of Stroganoff where deadly creatures of the night are roaming the streets and making them their own. The Countess is accused of vampirism and that leads to lots of unpredictable events including murder and war.

This is a humorous story with little bit of reality underneath about relationships, communication and trust. It's a little crazy in places. It was well written and if you like this kind of story you will enjoy it. As for me it wasn't really the kind of story I am in to.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment