Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 7 January 2017

Review: Caught: Katharine by Julia Mills

Caught: Katharine Caught: Katharine by Julia Mills 5 of 5 stars
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Katharine is a nurse who finds a group of abused children that need her help desperately - so she steals medicines and supplies to treat them - she knows it is wrong but she knows they need them or will die. Her luck lasts for a couple weeks before it runs out and she is suddenly caught in a trap with no apparent way out.

Now she has to decide whether she can trust a cold and aloof vampire to keep her safe as well as restore her career and life to her at the end of it - plus the complication as to if she can keep herself and heart safe during that time. In a world where blood and sex is a commodity is that price to large for her?

I loved this story - it had plenty of drama and danger involved with tender moments of romance and discovery. Everything was we written and I could feel all the danger and emotions in the story. I have to admit to being a bit irritated with Katharine's stubbornness/stupidity at times but I guess that was just a manifestation of her personality.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment