Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 6 January 2017

Review: Cursed: Piper by Jami Brumfield 5 of 5 stars

Cursed: Piper Cursed: Piper by Jami Brumfield
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Piper is desperate - she sees to have awoken an old curse and now is being chased by a monster that leaves bodies and destruction in it's wake. Her only hope now seems to be to become a blood courtesan and hope that one of the vampires will save her from the monster.

The vampire Sebastian becomes her only hope in all the darkness promising to protect her. He wants to use her as bait, but does she trust him enough to let that plan take it's course or will she be lost to him forever?

I loved this story as it was so different and refreshing compared to the standard blood courtesan formula. It was well written, emotions, events and actions were well described as I could definitely feel sympathy for her plight as the story went on.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment