Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Review: Pursued: Mia by Lisa Carlisle 5 of 5 stars

Pursued: Mia Pursued: Mia by Lisa Carlisle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mia watched her mother die but s determined to have a future in medicine so decides to become a Blood Courtesan for the money - however she has a hidden agenda too. However he plan starts to go wrong at the first event where she meets vampires and she instead flees from them.

Renato is not easily dissuaded and offers her a proposal she feels she cannot turn down, especially as it provides the money she wanted plus a chance at the information she is seeking. It's only 3 nights so she sees there being no harm in taking him up on his proposal.

However when feelings come into the equation is can complicate things - and bring danger. This is supposed to be a business transaction - love is not part of this (or is it?)

I loved this book. It was well written as all the books in this group of books is, and I could definitely empathise with the characters and their thoughts and emotions. I have to say at the end I thought Renato was very indulgent of Mia but I guess that is love for you.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment