Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 2 January 2017

Review: A Beauty Dark and Deadly by Heather C. Myers 5 of 5 stars

A Beauty Dark and Deadly A Beauty Dark and Deadly by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Emmy Atler's grandfather has increasing medical bills so in a desperate search for a job earning good money she applies to the advert for a maid for reclusive writer Jason Belmont - known for the murder of his wife and her lover more than his books (even though he was found not guilty on a technicality). When she is there she finds him quiet and awkward, treats her with respect, but that doesn't mean he is innocent. Can she keep her head down and do her work while ignoring her growing attraction to him?

This was a lovely story told in a sensitive way. She really captured the dilemma and emotions involved in the decisions that had to be made. I really enjoyed the story and didn't expect the ending.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment