Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Review: LUSTING by Vivienne LaFay 4 of 5 stars

LUSTING LUSTING by Vivienne LaFay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Vampires Marcia and Louis usually feed from each other but enjoy the occasional taste of blood from a virgin - a vegetarian virgin is even more special to them. Louis becomes completely besotted by a young art student that meets all of those criteria and Marcia is worried she will completely lose him. With the aid of Alphonse an much older member of their community she disguises herself as Marc and seduces the girl and beats Louis to the first blood from her and then flees to Paris as she knows Louis will find out what she has done.

This was an interesting story. I liked the concept of the differences in the taste of blood and that the purity of the person affecting it too. It was sexually explicit so be warned. I'm not sure about the process that turned Marcia to Marc - how did she know what to do? Reasonably well written and most things were clear and easy to understand.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment