Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 6 February 2017

Review: A Shifted Wedding by C.E. Black 5 of 5 stars

A Shifted Wedding A Shifted Wedding by C.E. Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the story of the wedding of Sam with Alex and Jordan and in particular the bachelor/bachelorette parties and what happens at those events.

I loved this little story - it was very charming and nice to see the characters away from all the hard guy stuff and being a bit more soft and sentimental. It was well written and clear and easy to understand the story and emotions involved by all of the parties involved.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment