Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 2 February 2017

Review: Accidental Abduction by Eve Langlais 4 of 5 stars

Accidental Abduction Accidental Abduction by Eve Langlais
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Megan has never been luckily in love at that is shown clearly when her current boyfriend attempts to murder her by leave her in the ocean. However a bright light that she sees is not her going to heaven but rather an accidental pickup from an alien. She may be grateful for being saved but her big mouth never stays shut even when threatened to either be killed or auctioned off to the highest bidder.

Tren is a retired mercenary who is bored so has started harvesting rare items on planets to trade them. His accidental abduction of this feisty and outspoken female from Earth has knocked him sideways. Her spirit draws him but he can't decide whether to throttle her, sell her quickly, or take pleasure from her lovely body. He might be determined to sell her, but he also seems to not be able to let her go - so when an old foe steals her he is determined to get her back.

I liked this story. It had danger, treachery, drama, love and some sex to spice it all up some. It was well written and enjoyable to read - I just felt it didn't hang together well enough for a 5 star rating.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment