Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Review: Alpha by Madisyn Ashmore 5 of 5 stars

Alpha Alpha by Madisyn Ashmore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Olivia Ryan is a young lawyer who has recently moved to Alaska and has been given the case of an innocent wolf shifter who is being set up for the murder of a young human woman. She enlists the help of wolf shifter pack alpha Aidan Channing - a ripped male who is set on having and protecting Olivia even if he has to go against his hierarchy to do it. Can they successfully navigate the complicated shifter and human prejudices, can Aidan keep his mate safe and will they be able to keep an innocent man alive?

This was a great story with lots of drama and intrigue about the murder of the young woman and the reasons for both her murder and the setting up of the innocent shifter. It was intertwined very well with the love(and lust) story between Olivia and Aidan. I think we can all do with an Aidan who cares for and protects us no matter what is happening to you.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment