Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Review: The Hinterland Veil: The House of Crimson & Clover Volume VII by Sarah M. Cradit 5 of 5 stars

The Hinterland Veil: The House of Crimson & Clover Volume VII The Hinterland Veil: The House of Crimson & Clover Volume VII by Sarah M. Cradit
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Finn is delayed getting to Ana as he has to progress on his Quinlan training while Aleksandr is getting more comfortable with himself and his powers as he also discovers his first love. Nicholas takes Mercy to Scotland in a desperate move to try and search for a cure for her. At the same time Ana and Cyler are trying to resolve their own internal battles. Can all these groups of characters in disparate locations somehow find a solution to their problems?

I loved this story which was carrying on with the story and following the various groups of family members who are trying to resolve their problems. The writing was good and it was quite emotional in places as development occurred in the story for some of the characters. Now I just need to read the next one as I have to know what happens next!!

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment