Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 26 February 2017

Review: Bender by Alexander Rigby 4 of 5 stars

Bender Bender by Alexander Rigby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

In this book you will find the story of four couples in different times through their relationships and the ultimate end of those relationships ending with the last couple who discover through a revolutionary machine called Bender that they have lived multiple past lives. These couples are in Ancient Egypt. Renaissance Italy. 1980's Pittsburgh and Futuristic Argentina.

This book was well written and I found the whole concept of the story quite fascinating. It took a little getting used to the changes between the different couples/times but as I read further into the story I became more into the whole story and concept. Well worth reading no matter what genre of story you enjoy.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment