Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Review: Gambling on Her Dragon by Anna Lowe 4 of 5 stars

Gambling on Her Dragon Gambling on Her Dragon by Anna Lowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Trey Dixon is a wolf shifter and in Las Vegas for a break and to play poker which he is rather good at. But by the end of a crazy night not only has he managed to fall hard for a dragon shifter, but she has stolen his winnings and they are both in danger. Kaya Proulx is a dragon shifter and in need of money quick so the man she steals it from is a complete surprise when he is also a hot lover who is determined to not let her go even with Wolves, Gargoyles and Vampires to deal with. Can they save her missing sister and work out what is going on between them?

This was a lovely story with lots of drama and excitement mixed in with love and emotion. It was well written and quite enjoyable.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment