Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 4 February 2017

Review: Warrior's Bond by Emma Alisyn 4 of 5 stars

Warrior's Bond Warrior's Bond by Emma Alisyn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Zoriah is a single Mum of 3 children and will do whatever she has to keep her family together. She then discovers that the three have been training in secret with the elite alien Benyon from the Yadeshi army. Benyon has no mate nor family and is on earth training humans in martial arts and has come to love the three children with warrior spirits. With him determined to do what he has to keep the children in training and her prepared to do what she has to keep them together as a family something has to give. Can they come to an agreement based on the advancing attraction they have for each other?

This was a lovely story of love for 3 children from both parties that then becomes more for them both. It was well written and I could feel the emotions and conflicting thoughts within the characters in the story.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment