Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Review: One Little Bite by C.C. Wood 5 of 5 stars

One Little Bite One Little Bite by C.C. Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Ricki is human and has recently had a painful break-up from a cheating ex but wants (for the first time in months) to flirt with someone who gives her tingles in the right place. However she goes from hot fling to heartbreak in the one night.

It might only be a novella, but I loved this story as it fit very well into the series. It was full of drama and excitement as any story with shifters/vampires if likely to be. It was well written and everything was well explained and I could empathise and relate to all the feelings and emotions experienced by the characters.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment