Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 13 February 2017

Review: God's Rogue by Kevin S. Chambers 4 of 5 stars

God's Rogue God's Rogue by Kevin S. Chambers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Kaden Hunt is what is known as the Traveller and he protects the human race in an effort to also free them from Enki and Shamash - two warring leaders of the Annunaki (who created humans to be their slaves). In order to achieve that Kaden needs to start a new cycle as himself and embrace who and what he is. However that could lead to dire consequences not just for humans but for the multiverse.

I liked this book which had a unique concept and story. It was full of action and drama with lot of opportunities to understand the personality of Kaden and his beliefs. I liked many of the characters in the stories and the depth of them. Everything was clearly written and I could understand the emotions of the characters and feel empathy for them.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment