Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 24 February 2017

Review: A Wolf's Hunger: Rafe by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Rafe A Wolf's Hunger: Rafe by A.K. Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rafe Blackstone is Alpha of the Darkmoon Pack and has a hunger that just won't stop - nobody and nothing can stop him and his nearest and dearest are really worried about him. Then his Mum tells him of a legend that says that this only happens when a shifter needs to find their mate and so out of desperation he embarks on a journey to find his mate.

Tasha is fighting to stay one step ahead of rogue shifters that have destroyed everything that she knows and loves. When they have Tasha cornered can she survive and have a future with the Alpha who has come to her aid?

This was a great story with lots of action and danger mixed in with a lovely romantic tale. It seemed to have everything - shifters, magic and romance. It was well written and I could feel all the emotions experienced as part of the story. A great start to the new series.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment