Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Review: Once Bitten, Twice Shy by C.C. Wood 5 of 5 stars

Once Bitten, Twice Shy Once Bitten, Twice Shy by C.C. Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Until Ivie and her best friend Donna were kidnapped by vampires 6 months ago she had no idea that they really existed. Since then Donna has taken up with a very hot Scottish vampire called Conner and has even been turned by him. Ivie still has nightmares and can't face vampires but as she knows them is comfortable with Donna and her fiance Conner (yes they are getting married)

Alexander Dimitriades (Lex) is tall, dark, handsome and gives Ivie tingles in all the right places. However Ivie is concerned about giving up her humanity to be with him as well as the whole drinking/donating process which just terrifies her after the kidnapping ordeal. As hard as she is fighting it Ivie can feel herself falling in love with him. However they then have to quell a vampire uprising who want to kill other vampires and turn humans into their slaves. What does a girl have to do to have a quiet life?

I loved this story. It was a vampire love story with the addition of some BDSM. The path to true love never runs smoothly and this was certainly the case for Ivie and Lex. It was as usual for this author well written and everything was clear and easy to understand. I liked the way the story was setting up what could possibly happen in the future, however I would love to know what happens for Lex and Ivie in the future too.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment