Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 15 July 2018

Review: Phoenix Call by Margo Ryerkerk 4 of 5 stars

Phoenix Call Phoenix Call by Margo Ryerkerk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sierra might have removed many of her uncle's generals but he is determined to keep on and get more power. Unfortunately what he is planing on doing will destroy the planet - the Phoenix Emblem was broken into two pieces 300 years ago and if the pieces are reunited a great evil will be unleashed and the world and everything Sierra holds dear would be destroyed. However half of the emblem is now found and so Sierra has to work out how to destroy it before her uncle gets anywhere near it.

Lots of drama, danger and politics in this part of the story. There were a number of blind avenues and wrong turns as they tried to destroy half of the Phoenix Emblem and then try to find the other half. There were points when I felt quite sorry for the bad guys when they were double crossed and killed. I found the story clear and easy to understand even though I did find some of the developments a little strange - maybe it will fit in with the next book when I will understand why some things happened.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment