Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 20 July 2018

Review: Sassy Ever After: From Scotland, With Sass by A K Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Sassy Ever After: From Scotland, With Sass (Kindle Worlds Novella) Sassy Ever After: From Scotland, With Sass by A K Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Belle is Sassy and on a fine line with her Alpha at the moment so she goes to pick up a visitor to the pack from the airport as part of her attempt to make amends. Problem is he is an incredibly sexy Scotsman and when her Alpha's mate goes near him she finds herself growling at her - what the hell is wrong with her Wolf?? She barely makes it out of the house alive after that behaviour but later that day she sees the Scotsman again and it turns into a very hot encounter. She finds herself behaving like a love-sick puppy and his Wolf is calling to hers like a soul-mate. There are rogue Wolves in the area and they have decided they want Belle - can the two seal the bond before it is too late?

I loved this story. It fit into the Highland Wolf Clan series perfectly and had a perfect balance of drama, danger, love and romance. I could empathise with the events that were happening and was gunning for them finding a solution to all their problems and coming together as they were fated to.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment