Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 8 July 2018

Review: Black As Night by J.C. Andrijeski 5 of 5 stars

Black As Night Black As Night by J.C. Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Miri Fox is a Forensic Psychologist and suddenly finds herself on a plane getting her boss Quentin Black (a psychic detective) out of jail in Bangkok. When she gets there he is working undercover in a gang f local criminals trying to discover who is killing street children and then burning their bodies in a ritual inside a Buddhist shrine. However Black isn't the only one interested in the crimes as it comes to the attention of local sex traffickers and a Russian crime syndicate who don't like this interference.
Miri arriving and helping brings her to the attention of the wrong people and she is suddenly the one being hunted.

Wow - this is intense and full of drama, action, danger and raw emotion. I definitely found myself reading this quicker and quicker as I got more into the story and Miri was in more and more danger. Black was his usual self - dark, moody and very irresistible. Well written and very easy to get lost in the sights, sounds and emotions involved in the story.

** Please note there is a brutal rape scene in this story and so you might chose not to read it because of that.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment