Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Review: The Mirror In My Dorm Room by Lashonda Beauregard 3 of 5 stars

The Mirror In My Dorm Room The Mirror In My Dorm Room by Lashonda Beauregard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Justina Oceans starts her second year of college and everything changes when she walks through an old mirror in her dorm room and ends up as famous star Laurice Haywoods in 1932. Can she handle pretending to be Laurice and be in the company of her talented musician boyfriend Braston Brawns while she works out why she is being drawn back to 1932?

This is a short novella featuring time travel and the past events that happened to Laurice. I liked the underlying time travel story and the effects of Justina going into the past but I did find that the story was lacking the level of descriptive detail I would have expected. In summary a fairly quick read that was enjoyable although lacking in substance.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment