Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 16 July 2018

Review: Black Is Back by J.C. Andrijeski 5 of 5 stars

Black Is Back Black Is Back by J.C. Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Quentin Black and Miri Fox are thrown into the middle of a murder case when the victim is found beheaded and tied to a pier (and the man was previously Miri's client). Detectives have tracked the killer (known as The Templar) from LA to San Francisco. He doesn't stop killing in his new location hence the fact that the police department drag Miri and Black out of his apartment to investigate it (they were there as they were going through a Seer mate bonding and by being in the public too soon it affects everyone.

There was a huge amount of drama, danger and action in this story. I loved the way events unfolded and developed as the story unfolded. Everything was well written and easy to understand and feel as it developed. I loved the way there seemed to be plenty of miscommunication due to their cultural differences and felt that was quite understandable considering that Miri was not raised as a Seer. I can't wait for the next story to come along now.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment