Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 7 July 2018

Review: Kissed by Night: a Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy by Jasmine Walt by Emma Stark 5 of 5 stars

Kissed by Night: a Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy Kissed by Night: a Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy by Jasmine Walt by  

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ace Bissett no longer thinks magic is a hoax but has to pretend it still is even though she has four hot gargoyles who will do anything for her and has magic at her fingertips. However she is trying to find the cure to the gargoyles' curse while also working as a homicide detective. Then life gets even more complicated when I new threat is in the city and the murderer is going for anyone who has anyone who is interested in or connected to the occult and Ace is the person who has to find them. Ace then realises that the murderer is actually trying to get her attention and if she doesn't find them soon even the gargoyles could be in danger - which Ace is now realising have become more important to her than life.

This was an action packed instalment to the Dark Protectors series which got much closer to all that Ace holds dear. The story covered a lot of thought by Ace about life, priorities and what was really important to her - which I'm sure we could all do with ourselves. I loved the action, drama and danger in the story and how it was written so that you wondered if this was the end only for something to happen and them to live to fight (and love) another day. The writing was good and I found it easy to read the story and pick up the emotions that the characters were feeling during some of the times where deep thought was involved about their past, present and future.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment