Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Review: Shades of Fae: A Limited Edition Collection of Fantasy Novels by C.K. Dawn by Isadora Brown 5 of 5 stars

Shades of Fae: A Limited Edition Collection of Urban Fantasy and Fantasy Novels Shades of Fae: A Limited Edition Collection of Urban Fantasy and Fantasy Novels by C.K. Dawn by 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A cracking collection of prequels or full length novels that are all centred around Fae. I will update this as I read and review the individual books inside the collection.

A Kiss of Shadow - Isadora Brown - 4*

Mica Scott is a witch and she has unfortunately indirectly killed a witch herself. She is given a task to find the witch who is lacing human drugs with enchantments, however she has a close shave with her ex-Phillip and supernatural agent Connor Padgett. So when the witch's body is found the next night in the Fae realm she feels guilt and is given the chance to redeem herself - but to do that she has to cross over into the Fae realm and work with Fae Kingsguard leader Gabriel Burr. As they work together it becomes clear to them that it is the tip of the iceberg so they have to put their prejudices aside and work together.

Plenty of drama, danger and testosterone in this story. It definitely set the scene nicely for the next book in this series - I just hope I can wait until it is released. Well written and easy to read, it will reel you in and start the process of getting you hooked on this series and the worlds within it.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment