Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Sunday 22 May 2022

Review: All My Nevers by Diana Nixon 4 of 5 stars

All My Nevers (Saint No More, #1)









All My Nevers by Diana Nixon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kayden had to return home to attend his father's funeral as he had originally left it due to causing his sister's death. That meant he had left the woman he loved and his childhood best friend Amelie Lessard behind only to see her and her brother Andre (who had been his best friend) at the funeral. Made to stay for the reading of the will, he now finds himself at the head of the family and what is left of his father's business. Now he has to face all of his demons.

I loved this story which was a love story mixed in with a mystery about what actually happened three years ago. I really enjoyed the author's writing style which easily involved me in the story and I felt invested in both Kayden and Amelie and their love for each other. There are some emotional moments and so be prepared with tissues. I loved the ending and the epilogue which definitely was a nice touch. I need to give a big shout out to grandma Odette - I really hope I turn out into someone just as cool as her at her age! Contains some mature content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment