Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Wednesday 4 May 2022

Review: Night Troubles by Richard Amos 5 of 5 stars

Night Troubles (Midnight Magic, #2)









Night Troubles by Richard Amos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Warlock Clay has special arcana magic that he is only just starting to learn the basics of but does not have much time spare as there are always demons causing trouble for him and his hot employer and vampire Tae to handle. Plus there is the off the charts sexual chemistry between them which has surely got to find some ways to get satisfaction for them both. Just when everything seems to be going well there are a series of shock and surprises that culminates in a major shock for all of them

OMG - everything was going so well, I was starting to feel hopeful for them both, and then the whole house of cards, the foundations and everything around it came crashing down and I was left heartbroken. How am I going to survive as I wait for the next book in the series? Very easy to become swept away into the story which meant I read faster and faster I was so invested in the story and the end result. Contains mature M/M content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment