Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Thursday 2 November 2023

Review: Recalling My Demon by Colette Davison 4 of 5 stars

Recalling My Demon (Possessive Love)









Recalling My Demon by Colette Davison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ex-priest Ian has retrained as a nurse and when going to visit Martha an eighty-year-old patient at Nethermire House he is warned that it is haunted and to keep his visit as short as possible. She has regular visits from her great-nephew Brin who is chaotic and bratty which draws Ian's Daddy to him even though he is a demon. When he calls Ian Daddy, he wants to protect him, take care of him, and call him his. But when he gets summoned to hell, their happiness is shattered. Can he recall him to his side, or will he lose him forever?

I enjoyed this story with the bratty young demon and the Daddy who was there to care for him and protect him whenever it was needed. I loved the twist that Ian was an ex-priest. This was a fun read and I liked that Brin was so sassy as that put him in good stead when he was taken to hell. I loved Martha and how hard she tried to protect Brin from the same fate as his father. Easy to read, feel and understand. This an MM story with mature content and a BSDM-like DDLB dynamic.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment