Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 16 March 2018

Review: Colliding Hearts by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Colliding Hearts Colliding Hearts by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jeremy Keane is telekinetic and to protect himself is constantly on the run, never staying too long and never using his powers. However when he saves a woman's life she has the most amazing brown eyes and even though he knows he should immediately run, he can't resist this persistent woman. Grace Trevell has had to cope with he mother abandoning her and now her grandmother dying. She knows she needs to make friends and have a new life but when the gorgeous guy saves her life she can't let him (and his secrets) go. So when some rather persistent researchers start sniffing around after Jeremy and his family he knows he needs to leave - however Grace has already stolen his heart and they are now determined to use her to capture him.

Wow - I loved this story. It had mystery, drama and danger all wrapped up with supernatural abilities and a spot of romance. It was well written and I could feel and empathise with all the thoughts and feelings of the characters. It was a great start to a new series and I can't wait to read the next instalment in the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment