Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 1 March 2018

Review: Defeating the Odds by Kacey Hamford by Amy Davies 4 of 5 stars

Defeating the Odds Defeating the Odds by Kacey Hamford by  
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Damon is a world class MMA fighter with anger issues that come out after fighting a man and almost killing him - so he gets shipped off the rehab to sort himself out. Ford Matthews is a pro football player with a gambling problem who is sent to rehab to sort himself out after he loses big time. Both think they don't have an issue and both are convinced this is a waste of their time.Help and love can come from the most unexpected sources.

I loved this story. It was sensitively written and I don't think any of the sexual content was gratuitous or unnecessary. Everything was clear and easy to understand and left you with a warm feeling that everything worked out for them both.

**Please note this is a M:M love story so if you feel that that is not for you please don't buy the book.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment