Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Review: Fluidus Rising: A YA Paranormal Novel: by Margo Ryerkerk 5 of 5 stars

Fluidus Rising: A YA Paranormal Novel: Fluidus Rising: A YA Paranormal Novel: by Margo Ryerkerk
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sierra Reeves lives with her gran and is graduating high school when something happens and she is torn away by her gran where she is told that everything she knew up to now is a lie and she is actually a rare supernatural with special powers called a Fluidus. Suddenly they are on the run and trying to stay away from the Ardere Regency and a rebel group called Culpatus. They arrive in Savannah, Georgia and hide out with the help and protection of handsome Ardere marshal Gavin McLoughlin. She starts to explore her powers under Gavin's guidance when her location is discovered and a murderer strikes. Sierra will have to use all her skills just to stay alive.

I loved the idea behind this story and the world of the supernaturals created by the author. Everything seemed to sit together well and made sense. I liked the relationship between Sierra and Gavin and the various complications and events involved in the way it developed. I could feel the emotions involved in some of the events described in the story and was able to have empathy for the characters involved. It was a great start to the series and I can only hope it carries on being this good as the story develops.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment