Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 17 March 2018

Review: Kingdom of Storms by Jasmine Walt 5 of 5 stars

Kingdom of Storms Kingdom of Storms by Jasmine Walt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tariel is a half-breed with magic that she is trying hard to hide and suppress. When her vindictive warden tries to marry her off to a hideous man who beats and seems to kill his wives she realises her attempts to fit in have been worthless and she will have to escape and finally embrace her magic. She has her two best friends (one a knight and one a scholar) and a desert spirit to help and guide her in her escape. However the deadliest witch hunter his on the hunt for her and they ned to find some way to avoid him if they want to find her destiny.

Wow - I felt so very sorry for Tariel and the way her life was. He life was so hard and as much as she tried to fit in nothing seemed to work. I could definitely empathise with her and feel all the thoughts and emotions she was going through. Hurrah for her two friends who stepped up and did everything they could to help and protect her. A great start to the series and I can't wait to see what happens next to Tariel and her men.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment